ODN is helping to fundraise so that UA Kid’s success story on dyslexia can be told on the big screen. Doing so will help so many more families and schools. Read more here and donate on the link. This is an all-or-nothing fundraising project and we are so very close.
- Our annual simulation on what it is like to have dyslexia is Oct. 24. All are welcome, regardless of school system,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Excellent article about the wonderful work @OlentangySD has done and does for our #dyslexic students. We are so tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- OK, friends...here's a great session via Zoom. Check it out. All are welcome! https://t.co/k5KEjzLUl8 1 year ago
- numberdyslexia.com/top-8-inspirat… 2 years ago
- Your very own virtual visit with Santa? It's true! And you can support the Children's Dyslexic Center, too. Get you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago