ODN is helping to fundraise so that UA Kid’s success story on dyslexia can be told on the big screen. Doing so will help so many more families and schools. Read more here and donate on the link. This is an all-or-nothing fundraising project and we are so very close.
- numberdyslexia.com/top-8-inspirat… 1 month ago
- Your very own virtual visit with Santa? It's true! And you can support the Children's Dyslexic Center, too. Get you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Check out this Zoom next week that is hosted by @IDACentralOhio . Link to registration on the site. coh.dyslexiaida.org/events/hacking… 1 month ago
- Starting tonight! Join this virtual coffee chat and learn about @DelawareAreaCC with @GetAtTheCore as host. Hurry a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @OHSAASports: #OHSAA Releases Return to Play Guidelines and Sport Specific Recommendations. Return to Play: ohsaaweb.blob.core.windows.net/files/Sports/2… Ad… 4 months ago