ODN is helping to fundraise so that UA Kid’s success story on dyslexia can be told on the big screen. Doing so will help so many more families and schools. Read more here and donate on the link. This is an all-or-nothing fundraising project and we are so very close.
- Interesting insight from @GrownandFlown about college readiness. grownandflown.com/college-readin… 6 days ago
- !❤️ twitter.com/uakid20/status… 1 week ago
- RT @OlentangySD: Seeking proposals for interactive workshops at our ONE COMMUNITY Equity and Inclusion Conference at OBHS on 2/2/19. This y… 1 month ago
- Reserve your spot today for our simulation on what it is like to have #dyslexia! https://t.co/HiMjYojIjK 1 month ago
- Come one, come all to a program on "How to Navigate an IEP Meeting," hosted by parents from Bexley Education Strong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago