ODN is helping to fundraise so that UA Kid’s success story on dyslexia can be told on the big screen. Doing so will help so many more families and schools. Read more here and donate on the link. This is an all-or-nothing fundraising project and we are so very close.
- Thrilled that @OlentangySD is recognized for its success with our dyslexic kids. 1st in nation! dyslexiaida.org/first-in-the-n… 1 week ago
- More about the Medina parent group to support dyslexic students. cleveland.com/community/2019… 2 months ago
- For families in Medina, there's a dyslexia group near you! https://t.co/NH65C1jgho 2 months ago
- Great job, Mike McGovern and Mindy Patrick from @OlentangySD twitter.com/btingley7/stat… 2 months ago
- The Westerville dyslexia group is hosting a Mock IEP Meeting on March 19. Space is limited (and is quickly filling)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago