ODN is helping to fundraise so that UA Kid’s success story on dyslexia can be told on the big screen. Doing so will help so many more families and schools. Read more here and donate on the link. This is an all-or-nothing fundraising project and we are so very close.
- The Westerville dyslexia group is hosting a Mock IEP Meeting on March 19. Space is limited (and is quickly filling)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- If we really care about dyslexic kids then all schools need to get this right and make changes. Like now. This is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Great job by all or our parents and students at today’s panel on dyslexia. Be sure to join us during the resource f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Join ODN for our breakout session on "Navigating Dyslexia" this Saturday at Olentangy's One Community diversity con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Four. Times. As. Long. FOUR. twitter.com/blythewood223/… 3 months ago