ODN is helping to fundraise so that UA Kid’s success story on dyslexia can be told on the big screen. Doing so will help so many more families and schools. Read more here and donate on the link. This is an all-or-nothing fundraising project and we are so very close.
- Calling Olentangy Families: Is your student transiting next year? When you have a student on an IEP or 504, the pro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Medina families, get ready for this meeting with your dyslexia group in December! https://t.co/qB6lj0gaPY 2 months ago
- readingrockets.org/blogs/right-re… 2 months ago
- Two big events next week in Olentangy. Advance signup required on the Friday event due to VERY limited seating. https://t.co/kP59RqEyzV 3 months ago
- Spots are going quickly! Hurry and reserve yours. This is great for anyone who interacts with your child: family, f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago