ODN is helping to fundraise so that UA Kid’s success story on dyslexia can be told on the big screen. Doing so will help so many more families and schools. Read more here and donate on the link. This is an all-or-nothing fundraising project and we are so very close.
- Great job by all or our parents and students at today’s panel on dyslexia. Be sure to join us during the resource f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Join ODN for our breakout session on "Navigating Dyslexia" this Saturday at Olentangy's One Community diversity con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Four. Times. As. Long. FOUR. twitter.com/blythewood223/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @kyleredford: This tweet sums it up because, at its core, poor reading instruction is a profound equity issue. The exciting news? It i… 1 month ago
- RT @btingley7: Great turn out for the first OH – KID Dyslexia Parent Group Summit. https://t.co/zW9SGE2MXB 1 month ago