We are so proud of our dyslexic kids! Every day they are amazing. Here are some things that they have produced or in which they are featured. All of it helps a great cause: Bringing awareness to dyslexia. Check these out. Our kids are awesome and so very courageous! You can also find more on ODN’s YouTube channel.
- Come one, come all to a program on "How to Navigate an IEP Meeting," hosted by parents from Bexley Education Strong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- HELP! UA Kid is making a video and needs child volunteers, grades K-2, for video shoot this weekend. More info here. facebook.com/Olentangy-Dysl… 1 month ago
- Welcome back, Olentangy students! And, welcome back to all of the educators and staff who work with our students ea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Really great resource for parents with young drivers who have communication issues. Make sure law enforcement knows… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This twitter.com/peggylehner/st… 1 month ago