We are so proud of our dyslexic kids! Every day they are amazing. Here are some things that they have produced or in which they are featured. All of it helps a great cause: Bringing awareness to dyslexia. Check these out. Our kids are awesome and so very courageous! You can also find more on ODN’s YouTube channel.
- The Westerville dyslexia group is hosting a Mock IEP Meeting on March 19. Space is limited (and is quickly filling)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- If we really care about dyslexic kids then all schools need to get this right and make changes. Like now. This is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Great job by all or our parents and students at today’s panel on dyslexia. Be sure to join us during the resource f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Join ODN for our breakout session on "Navigating Dyslexia" this Saturday at Olentangy's One Community diversity con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Four. Times. As. Long. FOUR. twitter.com/blythewood223/… 2 months ago