We are so proud of our dyslexic kids! Every day they are amazing. Here are some things that they have produced or in which they are featured. All of it helps a great cause: Bringing awareness to dyslexia. Check these out. Our kids are awesome and so very courageous! You can also find more on ODN’s YouTube channel.
- More about the Medina parent group to support dyslexic students. cleveland.com/community/2019… 1 week ago
- For families in Medina, there's a dyslexia group near you! https://t.co/NH65C1jgho 1 week ago
- Great job, Mike McGovern and Mindy Patrick from @OlentangySD twitter.com/btingley7/stat… 1 week ago
- The Westerville dyslexia group is hosting a Mock IEP Meeting on March 19. Space is limited (and is quickly filling)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- If we really care about dyslexic kids then all schools need to get this right and make changes. Like now. This is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago