We are so proud of our dyslexic kids! Every day they are amazing. Here are some things that they have produced or in which they are featured. All of it helps a great cause: Bringing awareness to dyslexia. Check these out. Our kids are awesome and so very courageous! You can also find more on ODN’s YouTube channel.
- Interesting insight from @GrownandFlown about college readiness. grownandflown.com/college-readin… 6 days ago
- !❤️ twitter.com/uakid20/status… 1 week ago
- RT @OlentangySD: Seeking proposals for interactive workshops at our ONE COMMUNITY Equity and Inclusion Conference at OBHS on 2/2/19. This y… 1 month ago
- Reserve your spot today for our simulation on what it is like to have #dyslexia! https://t.co/HiMjYojIjK 1 month ago
- Come one, come all to a program on "How to Navigate an IEP Meeting," hosted by parents from Bexley Education Strong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago